The Beauty of the Garden

Terrain is a neutral-type ground. Examples include battlefields, wilderness, uninhabitable territory, etc.
Forum rules
Remember that there is value in keeping certain aspects of the DP secret from players or potential media consumers.

Remember to follow the in-character nature of the forum.

Re: The Beauty of the Garden

Postby Tiger Henge » Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:21 am

Nor Dingkundar wrote:Squealing with childlike glee, Nor starts snatching up some of the flowers by parts, taking some of the blossoms, some stems and some of the golden roots. Longingly he gazes at the flower bushes, coming to the decision that they are indeed glorious enough to be near his throne. Nor snatch entire bush, root and all, and scamper back toward Crognac to plant it, noting where Nor found it encase Nor wants to send tribe for more.

the goddess of forest and field creates two wipes of living climbing rose of the same enchantment as the rose brushes that give one flower per day.In her anger and grief for her creations pain she is demented to scourge him one lash for every root that his has broke from the earth.
Tiger Goddess
Tiger Henge

Statistics: Tier: Hero Deity (Inclusion Tier)
Domains: Nature 2
Weakness: None
Motto: melt into stone and cut them to ribbons

Postby Tiger Henge » Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:40 am

Great Thrash wrote:Thrash does not smile as he digs an enormous pit, pours a moat of magma around it, melds inside the pit, and seals off the entrance with a transparent diamond reinforced with adamant.

"Great Thrash grant me you power and council in battle."
Tiger Goddess
Tiger Henge

Postby Great Thrash » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:38 am

Tiger Henge wrote:
Great Thrash wrote:Thrash does not smile as he digs an enormous pit, pours a moat of magma around it, melds inside the pit, and seals off the entrance with a transparent diamond reinforced with adamant.

"Great Thrash grant me you power and council in battle."

You always have it, Freyaline. You are the gardener, though, and we face enormous crystal slugs who seek to invade our gardens. Maybe this is a time when you should be the one giving council.

If you think of a plan, I'll grant you whatever power you need to fulfill it.
Great Thrash

Statistics: Tier: Worldcrafter (Bezel Tier)
Domains: Earth 4, Fire 2, Strength 1
Weakness: One
Affiliated Campaigns: Thrash
Artifacts: Leash of Nehalennia

Postby Great Thrash » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:40 am

Tiger Henge wrote:
Diamond Master wrote:The Gardens are full of things that glitter.

Strangely, Nor, you keep noticing riches that disappear as you approach.

For example, you spot a bright gem in the staff of a statue in the next ridge. By the time you have flown up over the ridge and to the statue, the gem is gone, leaving just some crumbling plaster or snapped bolts in its place.

that's so cool and exactly what I envisioned. the garden distracts all from grounds around it .

Can we use this same technique on the Sslugs? A sort of jujitsu? The problem is that the Sslugs are essentially mindless.
Great Thrash

Postby Yerkan of Elish » Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:42 am

Well, let's take advantage of that. If there's anything in particular that they seem to be targeting - say, us - we can make a trail of false images, perhaps. Lead 'em away to somewhere where they'll be harmless.

And Thrash, you make it sound as though there are very few cases where one should heed the advice of a gardener. I'd ask you to remember that gardeners, like beekeepers and blacksmiths, often have more knowledge than you might expect.
enuma eliš la nabuú šámamu
šapliš ammatum šuma la zakrat
gipara la kiissuru susaa la she'uú
enuma dingir dingir la šupuu manama
Yerkan of Elish

Statistics: Tier: Campaign God (Pavilion Tier)
Domains: Knowledge 3, Poison 3, Illusion 2, Travel 2
Affiliated Worlds: Thrash, Rivenrock
Artifacts: the Loupe Estoc, the Hailstone Mirror, the Gem of Nehalennia
Motto: Always one more world

Postby Great Thrash » Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:07 am

Yerkan of Elish wrote:
And Thrash, you make it sound as though there are very few cases where one should heed the advice of a gardener. I'd ask you to remember that gardeners, like beekeepers and blacksmiths, often have more knowledge than you might expect.

That was certainly not my intention!
Blacksmiths are nearly as sacred on Thrash as they are on Dunia.
Great Thrash

Postby Tiger Henge » Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:14 pm

Great Thrash shadow(light),fire(lighthouse) and sound all effect crystal. Sslugs dissolve there prey so water and liquids may help. Plasmas we could also arcane and spear point for the Sslugs destruction.

I am also fauna as well as flora. I would love to dissect this creature. If we can capture it.

Yerkan.Thrash was only reminding me I have other skillz. I get battle dazzed and forget I have a brain that works better than a spear.
Tiger Goddess
Tiger Henge

Postby Tiger Henge » Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:54 pm

Nor Dingkundar wrote:Squealing with childlike glee, Nor starts snatching up some of the flowers by parts, taking some of the blossoms, some stems and some of the golden roots. Longingly he gazes at the flower bushes, coming to the decision that they are indeed glorious enough to be near his throne. Nor snatch entire bush, root and all, and scamper back toward Crognac to plant it, noting where Nor found it encase Nor wants to send tribe for more.
each root, stem, and blossom he has destroyed becomes and whole plant once more set in crystal soil with diamond pots and troughs encasing them she places this treasures at her own shine to Thash in the garden. :evil:
Tiger Goddess
Tiger Henge

Postby Tiger Henge » Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:10 pm

Tiger Henge wrote:Yes Great Thrash I am here.
She begins planting and blessing a herbal and medical garden on the opposite of the side of the entrance(s).
Before the entrance 20 feet away ringing this side on the landscape are every kind of bush and brier
from berry to rose. In the center of the brier are two great rose bushes one blood red the other snow white.
Both rose bushes are enchanted to bless everyone that burns the rose petals in shadow the ability to
cast that enchantment for one hour, The red is with melt into stone and the white, tree shape.

Tiger Henge wrote: The entrance(s) to hidden bunkers are screened with young ash growing
in natural formations shadowing any break in the wall. The vines and moss
also cover the space as if it were solid rock.

In the middle herbal and medical garden on raised stone floor. I build a
gazebo shine depicting the nature goddess of forest and field (me)
going to all the caverns of Thrash waking him from him long slumber
and rising sailcloth flames of fire and shadow by my side,
@ Nor Dingkundar
I am a defender and creator of this grove.
Tiger Goddess
Tiger Henge

Previous

Return to Terrain