A Note and a Hat

This is the aesthetic centre of the Gardens. Here, great animals roam freely; here, the artworks and monuments of every culture are arranged. It is the most stunning neutral territory. Gnarly nighttwists, elegant yellow musk creepers, strong assassin vines, beautiful rare and Steep herbs, all grow here in attractive proportions. Each is laced with just a touch of magic frost which enables it to survive in the adamas-rich, strong-smelling soil.

A Note and a Hat

Postby Ptah » Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:01 pm

In a bright, open part of the Gardens, on a stretch of grass not shaded by the sweeping trees growing from the adamas-imbued soil, there is a hat, a bowl, and a note.

The hat is large and a little floppy, with a large brim and ridiculously long, colorful feather stuck in it at an angle that puts it halfway between swaggering and jaunty.

The bowl is full of honey and garnished with a sprig of Frosted Sage picked from the Gardens.

The note reads:

"To Trickster.
I hope you like the hat. It might help keep the sun out of your eyes. The feather is from a rare bird in my Facet.
From Ptah."
Ptah

Statistics: Tier: Hero Deity (Inclusion Tier)
Domains: Time 2
Weakness: None
Motto: All ages end.

Re: A Note and a Hat

Postby Diamond Master » Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:30 pm

The next day, the honey is gone. The hat is full of monkey hair, and the note has been altered to read "I've already got an acorn cap that suits me nicely." The sage is untouched.

The hat's feather, however, is gone.
Diamond Master
Site Admin

Statistics: Tier: Metagod (Unblemished Tier)
Domains: Creation
Weakness: None

Return to The Frosted Arboretum