The Throne of Thrash

The homes and demesnes of the Worldcrafter Gods.
Forum rules
Remember that there is value in keeping certain aspects of the DP secret from players or potential media consumers.

Remember to follow the in-character nature of the forum.

Re: The Throne of Thrash

Postby Great Thrash » Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:59 am

I'm working on two things.

One is meddling in other people's worlds, a campaign to show people that there is more space to the universe than their thinking allows for. This is true whether they are bound to a single island of an archipelago or sailing through an unbounded universe at the speed of light. I think I'll be bugging each Chief Ruler individually about my plans, and I've already done so with Yerkan.

The other is a shared universe story: that of the Spelljammer bards and the Spelljammer itself. More details to come!! I'll be so pleased with whoever works this into their own campaign.
Great Thrash

Statistics: Tier: Worldcrafter (Bezel Tier)
Domains: Earth 4, Fire 2, Strength 1
Weakness: One
Affiliated Campaigns: Thrash
Artifacts: Leash of Nehalennia

Postby Steepest Durin » Mon May 27, 2013 6:18 am

Is this ready yet?
Steepest Durin

Statistics: Tier: Steepest God (Crown Tier)
Domains: Crafting 4
Weakness: None
Artifacts: Giant's Gauntlet, Council Portal, Field Projector
Motto: An' I will Endure.

Postby Great Thrash » Mon May 27, 2013 3:51 pm

It will be ready soon.
Great Thrash

Postby Agni » Thu May 30, 2013 6:53 pm

I descend upon the surface of Thrash, gather some of my acolytes from all the chapter houses of the Ring of Fire, and bring them to Calganid Falls. I introduce them to the gnomes who live there, and we spread the word of my glory. We then construct a grand temple to me deep beneath the Calganid dungeon! Word is sent to my remaining acolytes that they are to make a Hajj there at least once in their lifetime.
Agni

Statistics: Tier: Hero Deity (Inclusion Tier)
Domains: Fire 2
Motto: Burn, Motherf***er

Postby Great Thrash » Thu May 30, 2013 7:43 pm

Acolytes in South-Central Coup bring word that a new threat has arisen: The Worm's Way, a rival cult which has managed to summon the Mother of Moles and awaken the Deity of the Hill. A different group of adventurers tried to stop this summoning and failed (coming up in an adventure log).

They fear they are ill-equipped to deal with the physical and magical threat of the Mother of Moles and her summoner, the Queen Descendant, who runs a vast network of mines underground. They embark upon a propaganda campaign immediately, however.
Great Thrash

Postby Steepest Durin » Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:47 pm

If Thrash gives I permission, th' Acolytes wake up one morning to a small fleet of alchemically-fueled diggin' machines. Some assembly required.

Each is marked with th' symbol of an anvil, hammer, an' tool-belted crown, wrought in silver.
Steepest Durin

Statistics: Tier: Steepest God (Crown Tier)
Domains: Crafting 4
Artifacts: Giant's Gauntlet, Council Portal, Field Projector
Motto: An' I will Endure.

Postby Great Thrash » Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:29 am

@Agni, you can treat the digging machines similarly to how the Barrowhall dwarven machines would work.

@Kabet, @Tiger Henge, do you want in on this plan against the Worm's Way?

Of course, I have been procrastinating writing up the adventure log from which it comes, but maybe some bullet points will suffice for now:

Barnacled men that were once humans, now called Banes, follow a religion (and a tunnel) called the Worm's Way. It is a destructive system of magic wherein significant amounts of material components are subsumed into ash. The banes can pupate and come out as Descendants, then grotesque psionic Queens.

These have completed a ritual to summon the destructive Mother of Moles, which in turn awakened the enigmatic Hill Deity.
Great Thrash

Postby Yerkan of Elish » Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:53 am

I approach Thrash in his home and bow to him, a**i the boon of a small nook or cranny in his massive throne in which to set up.

When this is offered, I dust it off briefly, set up my current works on a stone, and draw out a great tome from my pocket. Within it are drawings, thousands of them, each depicting the exact layout of my studiolo in perfect detail, down to the titles of the books. Everything in the studiolo was apparently laid out such that, while appearing a mess, the maximum number of titles could be read on the spines of books, including those scattered on the floors. There is minuscule writing throughout the book - a mortal would see a square of light gray, which actually contains millions of pages of text, for every book I owned is contained in this one. I retain my Knowledge domain.

To this place I invite Viktor. "You are told to seek me, it seems. The reason for this, I assume, is my vast collection of knowledge. Well I could tell you many stories of things that you could hunt, but I am afraid I cannot share the experience or thrill of the hunt in the same way that you can. Discovering an unknown tidbit is not the same as biting into flesh with tooth or spear. There was a... being called @Volatilus, and he was an unparalleled hunter. If you could find him, I would hunt him, and then hunt with him. You would share much together.

"If this does not work, however. If Volatilus is not willing to be found. Then I would suggest you hunt any of these which take your fancy. The sslugs are here already. There is perhaps little sport in tracking them, but much experience to be gained from taking down so massive a foe. This requires cleverness and hunting skills that many lesser wolves do not have. I stand and watch as many races try to take down the great beasts that tower above them, and they learn much of many things in this way. You could hunt the Spawn of Earnaness, who fled, perhaps to die. She is now weak, resting, tending to her wounds, and may be an easy kill, but she will be harder to track. You could hunt those who have left us and fled, bring them back here. This will require charisma which few have. You could hunt any further allies of Ravana, any further heralds. I do not know if these even exist, and they would be enjoyable to find, and fulfill all of your urges, for there are many reasons to kill them if it takes your fancy. This last quarry is perhaps that which belongs most to you, but the others are quite viable options, and diversification can never harm a hunter. The humans originally hunted with spears in melee, then they learned to use pits, then bows and arrows. But the real power for their hunt came from all of these together.
enuma eliš la nabuú šámamu
šapliš ammatum šuma la zakrat
gipara la kiissuru susaa la she'uú
enuma dingir dingir la šupuu manama
Yerkan of Elish

Statistics: Tier: Campaign God (Pavilion Tier)
Domains: Knowledge 3, Poison 3, Illusion 2, Travel 2
Affiliated Worlds: Thrash, Rivenrock
Artifacts: the Loupe Estoc, the Hailstone Mirror, the Gem of Nehalennia
Motto: Always one more world

Postby Diamond Master » Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:04 am

"Very well. I can smell where he is right now."
Diamond Master
Site Admin

Statistics: Tier: Metagod (Unblemished Tier)
Domains: Creation

Postby Great Thrash » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:09 pm

Yerkan! Could you come out here a moment?

As you may know if you've been watching Thrash these past few hundred years, the wolves have all but disappeared.

I want to make this a focus of an upcoming (hopefully) campaign. I thought perhaps the elemental wolves of Dunia could be involved somehow. Any suggestions?
Great Thrash

Previous

Return to Bezel Realms