The Home of Morbus

The homes or demesnes of the Hero Deities
Forum rules
Remember that there is value in keeping certain aspects of the DP secret from players or potential media consumers.

Remember to follow the in-character nature of the forum.

The Home of Morbus

Postby Morbus Sano » Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:32 pm

Gazing across the landscape one might see endless gardens with friendly creatures one could only ever dream of, but the most noticeable feature is a dark blue staircase toward the sky. Following up the staircase one would find that there is an ocean in the sky, and floating in the ocean is a single non-fortified beautiful stone castle. Inside you can find many kind folks, feasts, parties, and several guest rooms, magically altering so that there is always one unoccupied guest room. A Man by the name of Muzi Greets those who enter following all the proper rituals that a host must perform while also making sure that the guests learn what rituals they must follow as well. The Throne would sit Morbus, but more often than not he prefers to mingle among the guests, appearing as a young man and acting as a guest would rather than a host, allowing his subordinate Muzi to perform the host duties, which Muzi happily does.

Spoiler: show
Is this too much for an inclusion tier home? I wanted it to be grand for the home of the god of hospitality, but not go overboard so it can get grander. I think I did go overboard a bit
Morbus Sano

Statistics: Tier: Hero Deity (Inclusion Tier)
Domains: Disease 2, Hospitality 1
Weakness: None
Motto: Good health

Re: The Home of Morbus

Postby Steepest Durin » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:12 pm

I think it is great. A fine job. As befits the god of hospitality!
Steepest Durin

Statistics: Tier: Steepest God (Crown Tier)
Domains: Crafting 4
Artifacts: Giant's Gauntlet, Council Portal, Field Projector
Motto: An' I will Endure.

Postby Morbus Sano » Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:06 pm

The warden of the home, Muzi, steps outside to Durin, grinning widely, "Please, steepest Durin, you are welcome into the home of Morbus, for I shan't have it said that anyone, especially one so steep or important as you, was turned away at the door of Morbus Sanu."

He then turns and summons maidservants to guide Durin into the house, "These maidservants will show you to your quarters, meanwhile I will summon Morbus, for he will want to welcome a friend such as Steepest Durin himself, and begin to prepare a fabulous feast," to the maidservants, "prepare the grandest of the guest rooms and post the best of you at the doors to attend for this gods every need. Spare nothing, for everything is plentiful, and make sure that He is entertained until Morbus himself can welcome Him.
Morbus Sano

Statistics: Tier: Hero Deity (Inclusion Tier)
Domains: Disease 2, Hospitality 1
Motto: Good health

Postby Steepest Durin » Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:14 am

Everythin's delicious! Morbus, would ya be willin' ta send a hospitality package ta th' giants we've located in the Arboretum? They seem ta want somethin'.
Steepest Durin

Statistics: Tier: Steepest God (Crown Tier)
Domains: Crafting 4
Artifacts: Giant's Gauntlet, Council Portal, Field Projector
Motto: An' I will Endure.

Return to Inclusion Realms